This is an exciting 3 year infrastructure support programme which is helping to develop Trafford's voluntary, community, faith and social enterprise organisations.
Pulse is delivering the serice with the support of Trafford Housing Trust which it subctracts as partners and which is helping Trafford Council and the Trafford Partnership in the delivering the Third Sector Strategy, which has the vision of a ‘thriving third sector’ in Trafford and which is underpinned by 6 key themes:
· Capacity Building, including needs assessment and developing resources that respond to the needs identified.
· Funding Support, including initial mapping of external investment in Trafford, providing information on funding sources, and support for groups with applications.
· Strategic Engagement, supporting locality working, networks, thrid sector voice and providing strategic VCS advice.
· Voluntary Sector Grants, managing the Council's grants through Particiapatory Budgeting and assiting groups to apply.
· Private Sector Engagement, increasing the involvement of private sector in supporting community and third sector.
· Volunteering, increasing the quantity and quality of volunteering, and matching volunteers with opportunities across Trafford.
Cllr Jonathan Coupe, Executive Member for Safe and Strong Communities at Trafford Council said "We are delighted to appoint Pulse Regeneration, in partnership with Trafford Housing Trafford, to drive forward our ambitions for the Third Sector. This contract will support the voluntary, community and faith organisations to play a key role in the Borough's future as an independent and innovative force, delivering services and identifying original solutions to the design of future services."
Chris Hart, Managing Director of Pulse Regeneration said "Pulse Regeneration is absolutely delighted to have been awarded the contract and we are looking forward to working with the Trafford Partnership and Trafford Council in delivering this exciting and vitally important service for the area. Our aim will be to help the Trafford Partnership in achieving its vision of a thriving Third Sector. We will make this happen by working in partnership with local providers and agencies, and by carefully identifying and responding to local needs. We want to help develop strong voluntary, community and faith sector organisations, which have presence, are financially resilient, and able to deliver high quality services for the people of Trafford and quality of life improvements.”
Please see our independent website www.thrivetrafford.org.uk for further information and contact the Pulse Team if you have an enquiry about how Pulse might priovide third sector infrastructure suppor services delivery in your area at email@example.com or by calling 0151 475 7000.